The new members will be expected to possess a range of the general skills necessary to participate effectively as Board members and will also have experience or knowledge of at least one of the SFC five areas of current priority:
• the contribution of Scotland’s Higher Education institutions on learners, society and the economy;
• creative, social and cultural development and the supporting role of tertiary education (including research and innovation);
• high level financial management in relation to organisation/s of scale and complexity;
• the role of skills development in broader economic development;
• how the education system can support business and commerce.
Applications should be made online, on or before Monday 15 July 2019 (midday).