The RSE’s Enterprise Fellowship programme, valued at around £100k per Fellow, is now accepting applications until Wednesday, 28 April 2021.
The RSE Enterprise Fellowship supports graduates, postgraduates, PhDs, academic researchers, or HEI staff members across all universities in the UK to develop their innovative science-or-tech-based idea into a successful business.
Over the course of a year, the benefits of the Enterprise Fellowship are:
- Focus solely on refining their business ideas
- One year’s academic salary
- Receive up to £10,000 in business support funding
- A year’s training in entrepreneurship and business development from leading experts
- Have access to mentors from RSE Fellows and other successful entrepreneurs in the business community.
Apply by Wednesday 28 April 2021, 17:00.