We fully value and recognise the contribution of all and celebrate and harness our differences. We are an equal opportunities employer.
View our Diversity Policy. – https://www.rse.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Diversity-Policy-2019.pdf
We demonstrate our commitment to this policy by:
- Ensuring that our staff and fellows are informed and aware of their responsibilities to support diversity and inclusion
- Ensuring that our working policies and practices accept and treat everyone fairly and that we respect and value differences
- Promoting equality of opportunity and diversity within the communities in which we work
- Monitoring, evaluating and reviewing activity to secure continuous improvement in all that we do
- Offering an impartial platform, through our work, to bring together people from a variety of demographics, socio-economic backgrounds, countries and cultures
- Taking steps to accelerate the diversification of the Fellowship
- Recognising Scotland’s at-risk academic and refugee community and the potential it has to make outstanding and meaningful contributions to the future prosperity of Scottish society.
- Continuing our active membership with the UK Academies Human Rights Committee, forming part of the International Human Rights Network